Our online application system is now open
Applications are now welcome! Before submitting an application:
- Contact an ALECS supervisor whose research interests are in line with your research proposal topic.
- Why? To discuss your proposal and to gain support for your application.
- Click here to see the profiles of eligible supervisors.
- The application deadline is 31st Jan 2020.
- Applicants are strongly advised to prepare their application well in advance of the call deadline.
- All applicants must submit an administrative information form, a research proposal and a CV.
- In addition to the aforementioned documents, applicants who indicate ethical issues must submit an ethics self-assessment.
- Templates for the above documents are available here.
- The templates MUST be used by all applicants.
If you have any queries or if you request assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 754489.